We are open Sunday, May 3rd!
Beginning Sunday, May 3rd, the course will be open to all for WALKING ONLY. Due to NYS regulations, no golf carts are allowed at this time.
Bath Country Club COVID-19 Guidelines
- Tee times will be available from 7AM to 6PM daily at 12-minute intervals.
- No walk-ons are permitted.
- All non-members MUST reserve tee times online through our booking engine. Payment is required at time of booking. No credit card or cash transactions are permitted on-site.
- Members may reserve tee times online or by calling the pro-shop at 776-5043.
- Upon arrival, ALL golfers are required to check-in at the pro-shop window.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of three (3) adults.
- The Pro-Shop and all on-course facilities remain closed.
- Players must leave flagsticks in at all times. All sand bottles, bunker rakes, ball washers, and drinking water continue to be removed from the course.
- Golfers are asked to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to their tee time. Congregating in the parking lot and at the putting green is not permitted.
- All golfers must maintain a distance of six (6) feet or more from other players while on the course.
- Greens fees for all non-members, including guests of members, are as follows:
- 9 Holes – $25
- 18 Holes – $35
- Reciprocal players – $10 (arrangements must be made through the reciprocal club’s head professional)